We have cookies!

 Hello to anyone reading this blog!

Welcome to my strange interests in domesticity and home life!

I realized middle of 2022 that I did nothing creative for at least 6 months. That really bothered me. It bothered me because I see myself as a creative person. And I did nothing but work in my office job and retail job. That is really sad, especially for someone who works most of their time inside the home.

So I decided to change things up a bit. I set deadlines for projects and goals. I looked realistically at the time I needed to finish a project and set up a schedule. I finished every project I was slated to complete in 2022.  

But this needed something else, a place to document what I have done and the struggles I underwent to achieve them. I decided a blog was the way to go.

So starting January 2023, I will be posting twice a week about my creative endeavors and writing down what I am working on. Please come back and check on what I have done, what I love to do, why I love to do it, and the struggles I have with being creative.

Welcome to the Dark Side!


Comments

Popular Posts